Sunday, February 24, 2013

Small Stall but I Refuse to quit!

Hi!  I know its been a while since my last post....REAL post.   I have had a small setback in my journey toward thinness.  I have been successfully maintaining, exercising...but over the course of the last couple months I have put 6 pounds back on...While to some 6 pounds may not seem like a big deal, to me it screams "Here we go again".  I stopped doing the HCG plan due to a health issue that came up, It seemed be totally resolved and I started again in Sept/Oct.  Lost a few more down to 225/226...but then it happened!! THE HOLIDAYS Arrived!  I did pretty good, but then to top off all things on my right side I have been overcoming some pain in the "buttocks region"...SI joint /Sciatica...not sure EXACTLY.  All I know is that has slowed me down a little bit...UG.  I have been making healthy changes in my life...a real turn around in my thought process, but of  course nothing ever goes as fast as I want it to...hahaha .  Will I quit? NEVER!!! Did I decide to eat cake today...UMMM YES!  hahahaha.  I will continue making the healthy choices I have established for me, but I wanted to be open and honest about where I am ...You all have been a great support team!!! You deserve to be updated.


Oh just a side note, you may notice my Blog is back at blogger...I decided not to renew my paid website for now, so you'll just have to follow me here .   Happy Sunday!

side side note...I did renew after all so we are a www.embeesplace.com again :)
EmBee

No comments:

Post a Comment