Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well here's the before

Okay so this is a humbling step for me, but I am posting before photos. You know the ones at the beginning of the weight loss journey. Technically this is not my beginning beginning, but my re-beginning., however I say it counts. Actually this is a picture of me after a two pound weight loss (woo hoo).  I will admit two pounds felt frustrating because I wanted FIVE , lol.   I think this is where I shortchange myself, wanting instantaneous results.  I guess the old adage is true, you didn't put the weight on in a day, you can't expect it to come off in a day ..DARN, I thought that was just called high expectations..hahahaha.   So as of this point I am walking 1.67 miles a day with three spurts of jogging each lap (3 laps around my neighborhood), hitting aqua Zumba once a week at our local YMCA (so much fun), Strength training and added cardio in the gym and/or Body sculpt class (when my knees let me, thank God for Nutrilite Glucosamine 7).   My eating plan is "Carb Reducer Plan", inspired by the Nutrilite program.  Which involves reducing carbs and swapping unhealthy carbs for whole grains.   I will admit today there was not any exercising, well technically, I think walking the local mall several times over with 4 kids SHOULD count..lol.

Front View (Before)
So for better or worse here  they are, all 260 pounds worth...sigh and all seventy two chins..hahahaha.  Hoping that this inspires someone and keeps me pushing forward, Because now I have announced my weight to the world..ZZOIKS!                                 EmBee

3 comments: