Friday, March 16, 2012

A car dealership with INTEGRITY! Yes it is Possible!

I know what you're saying...you are looking at my title with disbelief!  I know this to be true.  I have had my share of  "dealings" with buying used cars, and lets just say there have been to many bad choices, but not with FRANK MEYERS AUTO MAX of Winston Salem, NC.  Now I know that this is not typical material for my blog (but hey it is MY blog, right...free speech), but a truly great place has been under negative fire by the local media, who has decided to "to sensationalize" a report by the FTC!

Let me tell you about this super fun place (yes I know it may not be for everyone...but it is fun) .  It may be a bit unconventional in your typical car buying experience but never unethical.  A family owned business that has been in business for a long time ( I don't want to get my facts wrong on the actual time frame) , this place gives to the community .  Its "Everybody Rides"  Trademark phrase is truly their heart!  This place goes above and beyond to do what they can for their customers (sometimes its close to miraculous).  Guiding them in wise choices.  I sure wish I had a salesman try to give me wise advice on our van purchase three vans ago, where we ended up UPSIDE down with tons of negative equity (that's another story).  Can they help everybody...no, not always, in fact I was in the position a few years ago, when I had gone to the dealership to start a car upgrading process, but due to some financial setbacks just couldn't quite qualify (remember the "negative equity", yep that too) .  Now I did not leave empty handed even then!!!!  What do you mean EmBee??? They gave you a car??? Hahahaha...NO, but they gave me the best thing any place could give HONESTY!!!  They also gave me some direction, some advice on how to 'clean up'  a suffering credit record and how to turn around the upside down car situation.  No pressure to jump into another payment I  couldn't afford,  no pushing a car I didn't want.  So yes, you don't find that too many places.

Fast forward to this last fall.... After taking the "path" of recovery we tried again,  At one of the "special promos" offered.  Even then it took patience but we were able to realize our dreams.  Salesman who aren't out to pressure you, they listen to you, take notes and help guide you to a car that meets your needs.   We were able to become owners of a pre-owned vehicle with a LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY (blinks eyes in disbelief).  The FTC came in to do a ProActive review of car dealerships across the US ( no complaints were issued, this was random) , but I'll let the Owner tell you about that! (Click the link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzMUNfUMBhQ

 

Now you understand!  So I will say that this is the place I love to refer people.  I will continue to do so!  Zany costumes, a GONG ceremony , customer referral rewards, Video games while you wait (this is great for those who have kids or impatient husbands..hahaha) , Coffee, Wifi... A place truly out to "satisfy its customers".  (I am not even reviewing the Service Ctr) and do business a different way, making car buying what it is supposed to be!

OH YEAH...The BBB report...You really trust that???  FM Auto Maxx was not a part of the BBB. They choose to address customer issues on a personal level, with HIGH SATISFACTION RESULTS. (Of course if you google BBB's  ratings of those who don't join their organization and pay their dues, you'll understand, but that is not a topic for this blog)    They have 4.5  to 5 star ratings in all their other  reviews! !!!  I am confident you will not be disappointed!!!   So yes I am speaking out this time!

EmBee

Round 2 ..additional video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU73GH-tDHA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6 comments: