Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Cutting board was where????

If you know me or when you get to know me, You will realize I love to laugh and smile. I somehow can see the humor in the little things. Okay except when it comes to attitudes...OH DEAR! Today there were several things that made my cheeks scrunch up into one of those grins. The buy two get three free sales at the store, The fact that there was a "little" grocery cart available and I got a text that probably wasn't really meant for me but it still made me smile anyway. Even yesterday as we were the recipient of shaking due to the earthquake in Virginia, I still managed to think the fish being shaken up were funny. The funniest mystery this week ended up being my missing cutting board. Not the big one that stays on the counter for the heavy duty chopping, but my little acrylic one for those "little thing" I want to dump into the pan. After several days of looking and questioning and questioning some more (you would have thought I was missing several chunks of gold...hahahaha) the disappearing board was found in the strangest place...Okay are you ready??? My parents bedroom on a shelf....BIG GRIN. Still no one claims to have put it there. Another unsolved mystery ! But still it is quite funny don't you think? I cannot even begin to imagine the circumstances that caused it to travel there! Hahahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment